Exciting new opportunity to join established creative boutique
We are looking for a Senior Online Editor/ Motion Graphics Designer to join our talented team of designers, animators, editors, directors and producers in our Soho, London office.
Who We Are
Established in 1994 as a boutique post production facility, Loco has grown into a full service creative house providing moving imagery for the advertising, digital, film and broadcast industries. We are part of the Loveurope group.
You will work closely with the production team to online edit and create content for a range of clients from advertising agencies, production companies as well as contribute to in-house creative projects.
Although your day-to-day schedule will be established with the producers and bookings team, you will need to be able to effectively manage your time and workload. This includes the requirements to work within quick turnaround deadlines as well as on longer running projects. You will be expected to respond well to changing requirements while under pressure.
As a senior editor/ motion graphics designer you will also be expected to assist in the training and development of junior editors through sharing knowledge and coaching those less experienced than you.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualities:
· At least 4 years of professional experience within the post/ production industry.
· An excellent showreel demonstrating your creativity and skills in online editing, motion graphics and visual effects using After Effects, Premier, (and Final Cut Pro) as well as associated Plugins.
· The ability to take direction well and work to a client brief as well as contribute your own creative ideas.
· A good understanding of production pipelines, file formats and other technical requirements for broadcast TV and online deliverables. In addition, you will have good organisational and file management skills.
· Professionalism and good written and verbal communication skills with colleagues and clients.
· A positive attitude with a pro-active approach to problem solving and an excellent eye for detail.
· Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
Other helpful skills and experience include
· Cinema 4D or other 3D software
· Coming up with creative treatments
· Colour grading
How to Apply
Please only apply if you have permission to work in the UK and are within commuting distance of Central London.
We are recruiting for a full-time, permanent, in-house contract; so if you are only interested in freelancing opportunities or working from home, please do not apply at this time.
Please send a covering letter, your CV and a link to your showreel to email@example.com with Senior Motion Graphics Editor in the subject line. Please do not include large attachments such as movie files.