Exciting new opportunity to join established creative boutique
The role of Business Development Producer involves heading up new business at Loco, a boutique full-service production facility based in the heart of Soho. Working alongside the existing production team, you will focus on building new client relationships, profitability and growth, ensuring that all expectations are clearly managed and delivered.
Please note that you must have at least 3 years of Production or Post Production department experience to apply for this role, come from a creative/ producer background and have excellent people skills.
· Develop long lasting and trusted relationships with Agency and Brand Creatives, Producers, Account Handlers & Project Managers as well as the production team and relevant suppliers in order to build the business and uphold our “co-creative” ethos.
· Be able to create estimates for production and post production projects, agree costs with client, work with the bookings team to assign operators and schedule their time.
· Liaise with clients to obtain necessary assets and deliverable specifications. Facilitate the communication of client feedback and approvals with the operators.
· Monitor and reconcile internal and external costs throughout the project to ensure they stay within budget.
· Make sure that assigned projects receive the care and attention they deserve
· Maintain constant communication with the production team, reporting directly to the Managing Director
· Financial reporting on a monthly basis
Desired Skills and Experience