WAS Studios is seeking a Mid-Weight Producer to join our well-established and award-winning production department within the We Are Social agency. The Producer will take on the day-to-day management and execution of all aspects of video production to deliver film and photography content for our range of global industry-leading brands (such as LEGO, Dr. Martens, Lidl, Audi, Vodafone).
We are looking for a highly organised individual with a driven and enthusiastic personality, a ‘can-do’ attitude and a natural ability for bringing creative ideas to life through attention to detail, creative flair and well-executed production. This is a busy role and requires someone who has the ability to handle various video production work streams with a positive, team-centric attitude.
We Are Social is a leading innovation agency, and we are looking for someone with a passion for this space, and how creative tech innovation will continue to transform both production and the wider industry.
Production House or Branded Content production background is a must, and you will need to be confident and experienced in budgeting, pre-producing and running your own shoots in addition to post-production through to delivery.
What does the role involve?
- - Proactively engage and inspire creative teams, working closely with Directors and agency Creatives to bring creative to life on screen
- - Contact and liaise with new production partners and crew to help us achieve excellent content delivery
- - Overseeing all logistics on projects, including crew, venues, travel arrangements etc (with the help of PM/PA where relevant)
- - Managing/overseeing crew contracts for all freelancers we work with, & continue to build our network and database of Director’s DPs, etc and sourcing new talent to work with
- - Experience in global shoots, both on set and remotely. Evidence of producing during Covid and what remote shooting entails
- - Confident of running budgets of varying scales, and meticulous cost management/tracking for active shoots and reconciliation on project close
- - Comfortable and confident in a client-facing role, managing production related needs and requirements both during pre-production and while on set
- - Working on set with directors and account teams to manage the full shoot with authority and react accordingly to potential curveballs that can be expected in production
- -Experience working with talent on and off set, and managing direct relationships with their agents and representatives
- - Manage edits in post, ensuring edits needs are fully resourced across all projects, and providing and overseeing creative feedback where applicable
- - Provide suggestions for new post solutions: production music, colourists, VFX artists etc
- - Budget control throughout and regular reporting on financial status
- - Completing thorough budget reconciliations on shoot wrap
- - Communicate problems/bottlenecks, clashes or other obstacles in a proactive and clear fashion, ensuring these are dealt with and risk is minimised
What we're looking for?
- - Minimum 4 years experience in production
- - Ideal candidates have experience both Agency and Production Company side
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- - Passion for film and photography content and keep up with industry trends, releases, initiatives
- - Strong talent database and keen to push the boundaries of filmmaking both in front and behind the lens
- - Comfortable working to tight deadlines, proactive and solutions-focused
- - Good attention to detail
- - Creatively minded but also meticulous details for financial and shoot documentation
- - Confident and experienced at production campaigns of various budgets and to various timelines
- - Confident in being the central point of contact for numerous parties (internal agency side, external production side and client-facing)
- - Passionate about both your own work and the work of those around you
Why join the team?
- - 25 Days holiday, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- - Blended working (working from home and the office)
- - Private Medical Insurance
- - Company pension scheme
- - Group Income Protection
- - Optional Dental Insurance
- - Comprehensive internal and external staff training programme
- - Corporate Social Responsibility - time given to volunteer
- - Cycle-to-work scheme (so that you can cycle into London's only cycle-in office)
- - Season ticket loan scheme
- - Long Service Awards - at 5 and 10 years
- - Optional sabbaticals after 3 and 5 years
- - Employee Assistance Programme
- - Staff events: yoga, language lessons, monthly nail bar, wellness check-ups onsite, basketball & squash court for hire
- - Social clubs: running club, documentary club and many more
- - Summer hours
- - Free breakfast